Close this search box.
sub banner

Service Request Form – Engineering (Victoria Street Office)

This form is for service requests in Kitchener or Wilmot. If your property is in Waterloo, Woolwich or Wellesley, please complete this Service Request Form.

Find your Service Area

Enter your address below to determine your service location for outage information, accessing forms and managing your account.