We’re committed to providing quality service that is accessible to all members of the public. We believe in inclusiveness and empowerment. It is our goal to ensure that all members of the public receive the same quality of service from Enova., regardless of any barriers that may exist. We work to ensure we meet or exceed the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Standards established by the Ontario government.
Policies and Procedures
Below are links to the Integrated Accessibility Standards Policies and our Multi-Year Accessibility Plans for the former Kitchener-Wilmot Hydro and Waterloo North Hydro. For additional information, please see The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
- Waterloo North Hydro’s Integrated Accessibility Standards Policy
- Waterloo North Hydro’s Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
- Kitchener Wilmot Hydro’s Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
- Kitchener Wilmot Hydro’s Accessibility Standards for Customer Service
- Kitchener Wilmot Hydro’s Integrated Accessibility Standards Policy
Accessible Building Features (Kitchener office and Waterloo Service Centre)
- Power-operated, automatic door openers on main customer and employee entrances
- Elevator available
- Wheelchair available
- Wheelchair-accessible washrooms for visitors and employees
- Lowered counters in our front Lobby area
- Sidewalk curb and ramp for wheelchair and walker access
We are committed to making our website accessible and easy to use for everyone, at all levels of ability. This website allows people using text-only browsers or other assistive technology to read the content on the page, including text descriptions for all images. If you use assistive technology and the format of any content on this web site interferes with your ability to access the information, please contact us and we will make every effort to provide you with a format that is accessible to you.
Your feedback is important in helping improve the accessibility of our service. You can provide your feedback in the following ways:
- Complete our online Accessibility Feedback Form.
- Complete a PDF version of our Accessibility Feedback Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone – Contact our Customer Support team at [phone]
- To request a copy in a different format, please contact us at [email]
Availability of Documents
All documents required by the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service (AODA), including our Accessibility for Members of the Public with Disability Policy, related procedures and practices, notices of temporary disruptions, training records, and written feedback process are available upon request. When providing a document to a person with a disability, Enova will provide the document, or the information contained in the document, in a format that takes the person’s disability into account.
To request documents in alternative formats, contact us
By email at <<DETAILS>>
By telephone at: <<DETAILS>>