Enova Power Corp. (Enova) is the only fully regulated, suite metering provider in its service territory. We are regulated by the Ontario Energy Board, delivering one-of-a-kind security and transparency.
What is Suite Metering?
Utility Suite Metering is a simple, cost effective program offered to condominium and rental buildings, where each unit gets its own meter. This means that customers pay only for the electricity used in their unit and can benefit from their individual conservation efforts.
For developers. condo boards and property managers, the program helps better manage the electricity used in common areas, including hallways, lobbies, garages and heating, cooling and ventilation systems. The financial risks associated with bulk electricity costs are eliminated.
You can also contact our suite metering experts to schedule your free suite metering consultation by calling 226-896-2200.
The Enova Advantage
Enova is the only fully regulated, suite metering provider in its service territory. We are regulated by the Ontario Energy Board, delivering one-of-a-kind security and transparency.
We also offer a number of other benefits:
- Suite metering equipment is installed at no cost
- Separate accounts are created directly with Enova for the suites
Enova also provides:
- Full meter reading, billing, and collection services
- Operation and maintenance of the meters
- No cost re-certification of the meters
- Direct customer billing and customer service
- Transparent rates regulated by the Ontario Energy Board
- Online energy profile for each suite owner
- The ability to take advantage of energy conservation programs
What Are The Benefits of Suite Metering?
Developers, Condo Boards, Property Managers, and Building Owners
- Metering equipment is typically supplied and installed at no capital cost
- Building management is only responsible for electricity consumed by the common areas
- Suite metering reduces the buildings operating expenses and increases property value
- Enova manages the meter reading, billing and collection services
- Building owners are never held responsible for an occupant’s unpaid electricity bill
- Enova is a Measurement Canada approved contractor and provides ongoing no-cost operation and maintenance of metering installations
- Separate accounts are created directly with Enova and customers pay only for the electricity used in their unit
- Customers will continue to enjoy the same level of customer service and reliability that they have come to know and expect from their local distribution company.
- Customers are billed using time-of-use rates and can benefit from their individual conservation efforts
- Customers have access to Enova’s online tools including, detailed usage information, load profile graphs, power outage maps and paperless billing options
- Enova is fully regulated, our rates are transparent and approved by the Ontario Energy Board
How Can I Get More Information?
For more information on suite metering, or to schedule a free consultation, please contact us at 226-896-2200.